Supercharge your CDN strategy
Every user’s first interaction with your website begins with a DNS query. Maximize your CDN investments, protect your brand, and deliver superior user experiences with Dyn’s cloud-based managed DNS service.
Make The Most Of Your CDN Investments
Every page of your website includes links to content that is scattered across the Internet. Some of your content, like images and media, is served from a CDN, like Akamai. The remainder is hosted locally, by your hosting provider, or through third-party providers. When a user lands on a page, dozens of distinct DNS queries are issued to identify the correct source for all content. DNS resolution can account for as much as 29% of initial page load time. Poor DNS performance can lead to slow page loads resulting in dissatisfied customers and lost business. Dyn accelerates DNS resolution so you can deliver better user experiences and maximize your CDN investments. You have the ability to distribute traffic across multiple CDNs and endpoints to optimize the performance of your website, ensuring your content is always available, even if a CDN is down.
- Performance: Dyn's global DNS service enables faster page loads for superior browsing experiences. With Dyn's advanced traffic management and load balancing features, you can distribute traffic across multiple CDNs and endpoints to optimize performance and circumvent CDN outages.
- Reliability: Dyn's fully-redundant DNS service spans 20 data centers across the world, delivering 100% uptime and supports redundant CDNs with automated failover to ensure your content is always available, even if a CDN goes down.
Dyn Internet Intelligence delivers unprecedented ability to monitor and analyze how global Internet performance affects your site and application users.
Learn More About:
- The importance of Internet intelligence to your business
- The benefits of outsourcing your Internet Performance
- Why you should choose Dyn over other Internet intelligence providers
- Why you need to gain visibility and intelligence into how Internet routing and performance affects users connecting to your brand
Your users' experiences on your site depend directly on how quickly and reliably your DNS directs them to the content they are looking for. Take control over how visitors access your site and the speed in which they get there.
Learn More About:
- The importance of DNS to your business
- The benefits of outsourcing your managed DNS
- Why you should choose Dyn over other DNS providers
- Why you need cloud-based global load-balancing and failover services