Advanced bot detection and mitigation solution.
Currently under DDoS attack? Get immediate mitigation with our emergency on-boarding. Contact Us Now!
Malicious bots are used by bad actors to perform a number of attacks against organizations such as content scraping, advertising fraud, credit card fraud, comment SPAM, and application layer DDoS attacks. These types of attacks are dangerous because they drain application resources such as dynamically generated web content, database resources, search index resources, e-commerce components, and API endpoints.
Receive a fully custom security report - for free!
Do you have the tools and expertise you need to intelligently defend your sites, systems, and applications from a complex and ever-evolving cyber threat landscape? Let's find out!
- Detects and blocks malicious bot traffic.
- Allows and manages good bots - type, time of day, origin.
- Includes configurable challenge/detection techniques.
- Redirects unwanted bot traffic to preconfigured pages.
- Provides visual bot classifications.
- Defeats content and price scraping.
- Defeats web - based phishing, spam, and chatbots.
- Conserves bandwidth and web resources.
- Defeats click fraud, credential stuffing, vulnerability scans, code injections.
Bot Detection Mechanisms
- Human Interaction Challenge identifies normal usage patterns for each web application based on legitimate user/visitor behavior analysis and provides customizable security postures for bots that deviate from the standard usage behavior, activity, or frequency.
- Good Bot Whitelisting gives users the ability to recognize and remember good bots and allow them access.
- CAPTCHA is a challenge intended to differentiate between computers and humans. In general, scripted bots are unable to solve the CAPTCHA and repeat the words and numbers used whereas humans are.
- Bot Traffic Shaping is a traffic control mechanism used to detect and delay traffic created by suspicious bots, while at the same time prioritizing and whitelisting authorized traffic.
- Device Fingerprinting generates a hashed signature of both virtual and real browsers based on 50+ attributes. These proprietary signatures are then leveraged for real-time correlation to identify and block malicious bots.
Ready to see Bot Manager in action?
Find out how Dyn can help improve your application security.