With 6000 square feet of expansion awesomeness set to open in the next few days, it’s time to officially invite one of the most popular tech news websites in the world here to visit as part of their ongoing TC Cribs series.
They’ve visited clients, partners and friends of ours like Etsy, Yelp, Tumblr, LAL and Meebo. But with a startup community that is truly taking shape here in the northeastern United States, we want to extend our e-hand out to TechCrunch to officially visit the Dyn world headquarters in Manchester, NH, and see what our region has to offer.
And since we realize that the written word is sometimes easy to pass over, we made a video for you as part of the cause.
Some quick facts before you watch:
- We’re Dyn, an Internet Infrastructure-as-a-Service leader based in Manchester, NH, (no, it’s not in Canada), powering managed DNS and email delivery for some of the world’s biggest online brands like Twitter, Zappos, Netflix, Pandora, StumbleUpon and hundreds and hundreds more.
- In the summer of 2011, we moved into our permanent home: a 24,000 square foot facility in the historic Mill District in Manchvegas. It is the fourth location in our company’s history and we’re kinda tired of lugging around boxes every few years, so we’re going to stay here for as long as we can.
- We doubled our employee size over the past year, growing to nearly 150 full timers in a variety of engineering, IT, marketing, sales, biz ops and support disciplines.
- Because of this growth, we needed to expand our new home less than a year after we moved in! Thus, we took an option to break the wall down and as I type this, the paint is drying and the dust is settling on our new space — complete with a rock climbing wall.
- Made up of nearly all New Hampshire-ites, Dyn is in love with the Granite State and we know you’ll love it when you visit. 45 minutes away from Boston, short jaunts from mountains, lakes, concert halls, ski areas and more, Dyn’s in the perfect hub of awesomeness for incubating the next great companies people will be hearing about and using in the next 10 years.
Not only can you talk with us, but we can introduce you to some of the region’s top startups and growing companies. We believe in a strong ecosystem here and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
TechCrunch, will you come visit Dyn this summer? If you need more convincing, watch this video and we bet you’ll say yes!