If you saw the talk and are looking for more info, or you’re just curious on the subject, the following links will get you started:
- Selenium: http://seleniumhq.org
- Atlassian Bamboo: http://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo
- Slides from June 11, 2010 lightning talk at Atlassian Summit (brief “teaser” talk)
- Slides from Selenium Seminar 2009 – A full overview of what Selenium is, getting started, and best practices for structuring your test suites for reliability and maintainability.
The full Selenium Seminar was captured on video, and is highly recommended for those getting started:
- Selenium Seminar Video – Part 1 – Introduction to Selenium and the Selenium IDE for DynDNS.com
- Selenium Seminar Video – Part 2 – Best Practices for Developing Robust Tests with Selenium for DynDNS.com
The full seminar video is rather lengthy, but gives you everything you need to know to get started. Feel free to reach Cory von Wallenstein on Twitter at @cvonwallenstein for any questions!