IaaS Leader Recognized As One Of Fastest Growing Private Companies In America
Specializing in Managed DNS and Email Delivery, the Internet Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) leader, ranked 1538th overall based on a three-year growth of 180%. From 2007-2010, Dyn increased revenue to $10.3 million and the company has continued to rapidly hire in the past year, sitting at 86 employees today, a 100% jump from just a year ago.
Dyn was last recognized on the Inc. 5000 list in 2007, earning a ranking of 1723rd. At the time, the company had just 17 employees and saw 209% growth from 2003-2006. They recently moved to a new 25,000-square foot office in Manchester, while expanding operations to London, UK, and San Francisco, CA. Expectations are high for company leadership, fully expecting progressive revenue growth over the coming years.
“It’s been a great past few weeks for all of us at Dyn, celebrating our grand office opening with our advisor board, which cemented our place as a premier technology company in Manchester, NH,” said Jeremy Hitchcock, Dyn CEO. “It’s an honor looking through the list and seeing our name included. It truly is validation for the services and technology we provide our customers.”
In June, Dyn was recognized as a Top Small Company Workplace award-winner by Inc. and Winning Workplaces — one of just 50 companies in the U.S. to earn the honor.
– Dyn ranked 1538th on the Inc. 5000, the magazine’s yearly ranking of fastest-growing private companies.
– Dyn ranked 175th in the IT Services Industry alongside 638 other companies in their classification, putting them in the upper 31% percentile overall.
– Dyn experienced three-year growth of 180% growth with revenues of $10.3 million in 2010.
– Dyn hired 30 new employees thus far in 2011, a 50% increase from the close of 2010 and 100% jump from one year ago. They are still hiring.
– Dyn expanded to a new 25,000-square foot office space while opening new locations in London, England and San Francisco, California.
Founded in 1998 as DynDNS.org, Dyn is the Internet Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) leader, powering DNS and email delivery for enterprise, small business and personal users. The company’s DNS offerings range from simple DNS management to a robust enterprise-class solution built on a 17-location, globally diverse IP Anycast network with advanced Load Balancing, Geographic Traffic Management and CDN control features. The company’s email products provide inbound and outbound delivery solutions, highlighted by a comprehensive enterprise-class MTA service focused on premium deliverability and inbox monitoring. Dyn is committed to customer relationships and engineering excellence. Uptime is the Bottom Line.
603-296-1534 | firstname.lastname@example.org