Manchester, NH – Business NH Magazine will host their 5th annual NH Top 100 Private Companies Reception Monday and Dyn (formerly Dynamic Network Services, Inc.) will be recognized as one of the magazine’s “Top 10 Companies To Watch”.
The Concord, NH, evening reception features an awards ceremony for three categories: Top 10 Private Companies, Five Fastest Growing Companies and 10 Companies To Watch, all recognized in their September issue. More than 400 business people from around the state are expected to attend with limited tickets still available.
This isn’t the first time Dyn has been honored by Business NH Magazine as the Manchester, NH-based Internet Infrastructure company has been named a multiple time “Best Company To Work For” winner.
Dyn is proud to be recognized this year, along with the following nine companies:
- Leading Edge Design Group – Enfield
- SmartFuel America, LLC – Seabrook
- RevereIT LLC – Nashua
- Bigcatcoffees.com – Franklin
- The Nagler Group – Bedford
- The Atom Group – Portsmouth
- Alexander Technology Group – Bedford
- Rustic Crust – Pittsfield
- Whaleback Systems – Portsmouth
The Top 10 Companies on this year’s Private 100 List:
- C&S Wholesale Grocers Inc – Keene
- CCA Global Partners – Manchester
- Sprague Energy Corp – Portsmouth
- Associated Grocers of New England Inc – Pembroke
- Hypertherm – Hanover
- Red River Computer Company Inc – Claremont
- AutoFair – Manchester
- Grappone Automotive Group – Bow
- Atrium Medical Corporation – Hudson
- Hitchiner Manufacturing Co. Inc – Milford
The 2011 Five Fastest Growing Companies:
- EPE Corporation – Manchester
- North Branch Construction – Concord
- Namtek Corp – Bedford
- Wakefield Solutions – Pelham
- Adaptive Communications – Portsmouth
To date, Dyn’s 2011 has been a banner year as they moved to a new 25,000 square-foot office, opened locations in London and San Francisco, doubled in employee growth and continued to add some of the biggest names and ‘next big thing’ clients for both DNS and Email. The company is finishing off the year strong and plans for an even bigger 2012 is underway.
Founded in 1998, Dyn is the worldwide Internet Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) leader, powering DNS and Email Delivery for more than four million enterprise, small business and personal users. With 17 data centers around the world and 100% uptime for over 10 years, Dyn’s commitment to customer relationships and engineering excellence shines every day. Uptime is the Bottom Line.
Dyn Media Contact:
Josh Nason, Inbound Marketing Manager