Last Modified: August 6, 2015
The refund policy of Dynamic Network Services, Inc. (“Dyn”) allows for a 3 or 7 day free trial period on all services except for domain registrations, domain transfers, SSL certificates, Premier Support Cases and monthly services.
- Purchases relating to domain registrations or domain transfers, Spring Server VPS, SSL Certificates, Change Username requests, Move Services requests, and Premier Support cases cannot be refunded once active, issued, or used.
- Monthly services, such as one-month subscriptions to Dynamic DNS Pro, are nonrefundable.
- All other services have a 3 or 7 day risk-free trial period. At anytime within the 3 or 7 day period, Customer may end the trial period and request a full refund. Refunds may be initiated by canceling the service, which may be done by viewing the service and following the cancel link. Services without an available cancel link may be cancelled by sending an email request to the billing department.
- Refunds will be primarily applied to the original payment source or to a voucher at Dyn’s discretion. Payments made by check are nonrefundable.
- Renewing a service invalidates the option to refund previous purchases made toward that service.
- Dyn reserves the right to reverse any transaction in the case of an error caused by Dyn.
See the Contact Page