The rules and regulations listed herein apply to all users of this web site. Accessing this website, viewing content taken from this site, or using any of our services binds you to accept these terms and conditions. This agreement is between the end user, Dynamic Network Services Inc. (“Dyn Inc.”) and all intermediaries. Any of these rules and regulations may be modified at any time and at the discretion of Dyn Inc.
Dyn Inc. reserves the right to seek remedies as a result of violations regarding these rules and regulations. Dyn Inc. will use all methods prescribed by law to seek equitable compensation for violations of these policies. This is effective under United States and International Commercial Law.
At no time shall Dyn Inc. be liable or responsible for any damages as a result of published material or relating to the operations of services either direct or indirect damages or special causation. This includes but is not limited to loss of profits or revenues, breach of security or privacy, defamation, loss or damage to data, or accessible or inaccessibility to content or services.
In addition to the above notices, be advised that the following notices are also considered part of the rules and regulations that govern the usage of and access to content and services:
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Dyn Services Agreement
- Trademark Notices
- Refund Policy
- Chargeback Policy
- Account Ownership and Recovery Policy
- Domain Registration Agreement
- .CX Domain Registration Agreement
- .SE Domain Registration Agreement
- SSL Certificate Subscriber Agreement
- Secret Registration Agreement
- Dyn Updater License Agreement
- Legal Request Response Policy
- Data Security Policy
- Registrant Rights and Responsibilities Under the 2009 Registrar Accreditation Agreement
- Registrar Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy