What is the Hackademy?
Dyn is launching its first ever Hackademy, a four-day invite-only program for between 20 to 30 engineering students in their junior year of college. The program will feature coding workshops, networking opportunities and a mini hackathon.
Where and when is it?
The Hackademy will run from Thursday, May 16 through Sunday, May 19. All activities will be at Dyn’s headquarters in downtown Manchester, NH.
- Up to three nights lodging, accommodations and meals.
- Workshops, mentoring, exposure to a highly-regarded and respected work environment, and exposure to the top industry experts in the world of Internet Infrastructure and tech.
- Cool free stuff!
- Bragging rights and a prize if you win the hackathon.
What are the application requirements?
- You must be at least 18.
- You must be in your junior year of college.
- You must be pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related technical major.
- You must be passionate about engineering and a love for software product development!
- You must be able to get to Manchester, NH on your own.
- You must have your own computer.
How are the applicants chosen?
Selection is based on the applicant’s profile. We’re looking to attract a great cross section of talent from all disciplines mentioned above. Several of Dyn’s top technology talent will be involved on the application process.
What are the important dates?
- Registration is now closed. Thanks to all that applied!
- All selected participants will be announced by Friday, April 26
- The event will be run from Thursday, May 16 through Sunday, May 19.