The Problem That Should Keep You Up At Night.
Today’s online consumer is smarter than ever and getting more intelligent by the day. 66% of internet users have bought a product online and 78% conduct product research on the web, proving that the new downtown storefront is a company’s website.
But even the best retailers, brands and businesses can run into issues. Faulty servers, traffic overload and lag time can frustrate users to the point they leave your site and never return. That potential revenue disappears and all that hard work you did to attract them is for naught.
Problems like this are why companies like Dyn exists and why we created DynECT Managed DNS Lite – the ideal DNS solution to keep your website up and fast without destroying your budget.
Want To Try Before You Buy? Check out our DynECT Lite Trial
Pricing Grid/Comparison Chart
DynECT Lite 5
DynECT Lite 10
DynECT Lite 20
DynECT Lite 40
|5 zones||10 zones||20 zones||40 zones|
|100 records||200 records||400 records||800 records|
|800,000 DNS QPM||1,200,000 DNS QPM||2,300,000 DNS QPM||3,600,000 DNS QPM|
|IP Anycast DNS with 17 datacenters|
|Advanced user interface|
|World-class Support, Monday-Friday 8am-8pm U.S. Eastern|
|DNSSEC and IPv6 support|
|API integration with SOAP and REST|
|No hard limit on usernames|
|Sign Up$15/mo||Sign Up$30/mo||Sign Up$60/mo||Sign Up$95/mo|
Downtime Ruins Birthdays And Crushes Dreams
That statement may be a bit dramatic, but a lack of website availability significantly impacts revenue opportunities. We did a study of the 2010 Internet Retailer 500 and how their downtime hurt revenue. This is what we found:
6 Reasons DynECT Managed DNS Lite Totally Rules
- When your site traffic grows, we do as well. No lag time here.
- We’re built for startups.
- Four tiers of awesomeness: 5, 10, 20, or 40 zones.
- Authentication via DNSSEC or IPv6 comes standard. Boom.
- We love automation with SOAP, REST interfaces and more.
- DynECT runs on our global IP Anycast Network.
Why Try It Now?
- You can get started on the same day you sign up.
- Affordable with plans as low as $15 per month.
- Four levels of zones and records to choose from.
- Our user interface is the best in the business. Check out a preview below!
- Support Monday-Friday 8am-8pm U.S. Eastern.
- No hard limit on usernames.
- Your website deserves it.
Dyn prides its Managed DNS Lite service as an uptime incubator – a place where companies with growing online presences can enjoy premium uptime as they grow. Here are a few former Lite companies who graduated up to our full enterprise service: