What is it?
An all-in-one Managed DNS product for your own registered domain name (such as example.com). Dyn Standard DNS is the perfect solution for your domain name’s basic DNS needs, whether it is for personal or small business use.
What Does It Do?
It gives you complete control over your DNS zone and its associated DNS records, complete with a simple DNS management web interface.
What Are The Benefits?
- Use Dyn Standard DNS for just about all ICANN approved top-level domains and all domains registered with Dyn.
- The perfect DNS service for your home or small business needs.
- Choice of wizard-based easy-to-use web interface for standard DNS users or powerful expert tools for those who prefer a more zonefile-like interface.
- Complete control over your zone and its DNS records.
- Award winning email and phone support available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm U.S. Eastern
Five geographically diverse serversFive unicast DNS servers in geographically diverse locations to ensure DNS resolution for your registered domain.
Numbers that matterUp to 75 records and 600,000 queries per month.
DNS record typesSupport for 9 DNS record types including A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, TXT, etc.
Dyn Standard DNS and Dyn Standard Trial requires a domain registration – purchased through us or a third-party.
Dyn Standard DNS
as low as $29.95/yrOrder Now
Additional & Add-on Features
Built-in Dynamic DNS support
Get the ability to update any hostname with a dynamically changed IP address using our standard update client.
Some Internet Service Providers block common ports, such as 80 (HTTP) and 25 (SMTP). Using our WebHop redirection service, you can circumvent this port blocking by redirecting to your server on an alternate port.