New Video: Dyn Raises Awareness For Hardware Load Balancing Displacement
Last Thanksgiving, Dyn opened its doors to provide antiquated Load Balancing hardware with a safe place to seek shelter after being abandoned by companies who are rapidly upgrading to managed infrastructure DNS solutions from Dyn.
Once the shining stars of datacenters and co-location space, these outdated hardware Load Balancers are now finding themselves out of a job.
While former employers say they value their contribution to the company, they also recognize that they have to adapt and are now looking to employ Load Balancers that aren’t so high maintenance — ones that don’t require so much paid time off getting the latest repairs and patches.
“The truth is, they were just costing us too much money, time and aggravation to employ,” said one CEO who wishes to remain anonymous. “While it was a tough decision letting them go, we couldn’t be more confident in the managed DNS Load Balancing solutions we are now employing from Dyn.”
While here at Dyn we know this progression from bulky, costly hardware, to efficient and effective managed DNS solutions was inevitable, we can’t help but feel partially to blame.
- WATCH our video and learn how to say goodbye to hardware for good.
- LEARN more about Load Balancing with managed DNS.
- CONNECT with us at Velocity where we will can chat one-on-one about how to send your hardware Load Balancers back to 1995 — where they belong.
Happy World IPv6 Day!
For most of the world, today is just a regular day. But for DNS lovers, it’s a reason to celebrate. World IPv6 day is happening now! Read CTO Tom Daly’s blog where he talks tech about IPv6 and much more.
Dyn Director Team Announced
We are growing at warp speed and to make sure we are on top of all our ambitious goals, we are excited to announce the creation of a director-level management team.
WINNING! (Workplaces, that is)
Dyn was recently recognized by Inc. Magazine and Winning Workplaces as a Top Small Company for 2011, but we need your help to put as at the top of the stack. Check out this feature, find our profile picture and click *LIKE* to move us up the ranks. As of today, we’re up to No. 7!
Calling All Betas
Dyn is still on the integration super highway and are always looking for road testers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
Dyn is the IaaS (Internet Infrastructure as a Service) leader that features a full suite of DNS and email delivery services for enterprise, personal and small business. Follow on Twitter and Facebook.
- Not Your Father’s Testing Department: The Benefits Of Automated TestingNot Your Father’s Testing Department: The Benefits Of Automated Testing
- Video: Make Your Website Run Faster By Cleaning Your HTML & CSSVideo: Make Your Website Run Faster By Cleaning Your HTML & CSS
- Debunking 5 Myths About Implementing Configuration ManagementDebunking 5 Myths About Implementing Configuration Management
- Open For Everyone: Why Web Accessibility Is ImportantOpen For Everyone: Why Web Accessibility Is Important
- Dyn Client Focus: Stackpop Will Manage Your Infrastructure NeedsDyn Client Focus: Stackpop Will Manage Your Infrastructure Needs