Valentine’s Day is a holiday created specifically to celebrate love — it’s also a great way for Hallmark to make room on their shelves and a good excuse to eat from the often overlooked fifth food group — chocolate. But, no matter what your Facebook relationship status is set to, you should know, Dyn loves you.
In this spirit of sharing the love, we asked the employees of Dyn to reveal which of our clients they can’t live without. So, from the sappy poems and the structured Haikus to the just plain racy, read on as our secret crushes get exposed.
The Countdown is On – 43 Days Until SXSW
Like music? Love Dyn? Then you should be at our first ever South by Southwest event in Austin, Texas on March 15th. Hosted in conjunction with CloudCamp and 138 Listening Lounge, this exclusive event will feature music from talented emerging artists as well as Cloudy Awards that recognize today’s innovators of technology. Request an invite: email email@example.com.
Active Failover on the DynECT Platform.
Helping the IT world sleep with 100% uptime. Ask your doctor today.
Help @Emoors Reach 500 Followers
DNS professional and head of Dyn’s Special Ops team, Edward Bender needs your help to reach 500 Twitter followers. Follow @Emoors now and tell him there’s more to Twitter than @50cent and @KimKardashian.
Show Your Employees the Love
While Valentine’s Day is traditionally the time to show your sweetheart how much you care, we think that employers should mark this occasion by showing their employees how much they value them. Here at Mashable, we’ve pooled our collective knowledge to bring you ten tech and social media-related ways in which you can show your employees the love, from giving them greater freedom online to actively seeking feedback on your business practices.
Dyn is the IaaS (Internet Infrastructure as a Service) leader that features a full suite of DNS and email delivery services for enterprise, personal and small business. Follow on Twitter and Facebook.
- Why Our Customers, Employees & Developers Are ActorsWhy Our Customers, Employees & Developers Are Actors
- Learning About Motivational Sales Management Through EmailLearning About Motivational Sales Management Through Email
- Dyn Named 2013 WorldBlu Most Democratic Workplace WinnerDyn Named 2013 WorldBlu Most Democratic Workplace Winner
- Dyn To Host First-Ever Hackademy To Encourage Future Tech LeadersDyn To Host First-Ever Hackademy To Encourage Future Tech Leaders
- Dyn Culture: Caring For A Different Kind Of Internal PatientDyn Culture: Caring For A Different Kind Of Internal Patient