In an effort to keep our customers up-to-date on the latest and greatest improvements and releases on our Email Delivery platform, we will post here on the Dyn Blog.
Our Email Delivery release this week features some great reporting improvements, both in the User Interface and the API:
- A big speed boost when generating open reports, both in the User Interface and via the API. You can now grab very large reports in a matter of seconds. According to one of our beta-testing clients it’s “A ****-ton faster!”
- A better visual of the total number of search results in the UI.
- A fast “infinite scroll” on search results in the UI. No more pagination!
- More granular time options for filtering results. Get down to the hour rather than just the day so you can customize your reporting to analyze exactly when events are happening.
- Filter by ISP/mailbox provider right in the UI rather than sorting after downloading the full report. Engagement is a critical ingredient in the recipe for inbox success. If a sender is having trouble hitting the inbox at a specific mailbox provider, engagement data is a great indicator to evaluate. You can now more easily analyze open data trends at specific mailbox providers to answer the question of “how is my open rate at <insert recipient domain> for <insert a campaign> compared to our last campaign?”
We hope you find these tweaks helpful in tracking email results and keeping your content in the inbox, where it belongs. Please keep an eye out for more goodness in the upcoming months. Questions? Feedback? Let us know!