Benefits…And Then Some
More Benefit Details
- Paid time off – We have unlimited PTO. Seriously!
- Health insurance – We provide Harvard Pilgrim insurance and cover 100% of the cost for you and your family starting the first day of the month following your start date.
- DynFit: We promote good health by our partnership with Gold’s Gym, internal wellness events, running clubs, sports teams with the NHSSC and more!
- Dental insurance – We pay 100% of your dental insurance starting the first day of the month following your 90th day of employment.
- Insurance benefit – We cover short and long-term disability and life insurance benefits starting the first day of the month following your 90th day of employment.
- Retirement savings via 401k plan – All employees are eligible to participate in our 401K plan after six months. Funds vest immediately and Dyn provides a dollar-for-dollar match up to 4% of your annual salary.
- Profit sharing – 10% of company profits are pooled and distributed among employees on a quarterly basis.
- Education reimbursement – Spend up to $4000 per calendar year on any courses that are relevant to your role at Dyn and we will reimburse you if you achieve a grade of a B or better.
- Free, on-site massages – We offer 30 minute chair massages to support a stress free environment.
- Employee referral program – We offer a $1000 bonus to any employee who refers talent that is hired, works at least 90 days and has a satisfactory review.
- On-site private cafe with executive chef – We opened NH’s first Farm-to-Table Corporate Restaurant. (sorry, employees only)
- Fully-stocked kitchen – That’s right, free munchies and drinks to keep you going!
- Employee concierge service – Dry cleaning & laundry services included.
Our fringe benefits include free lunches each Tuesday and the second Thursday of each month, a kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks to fuel you throughout the day, a company lounge equipped with video games, a ping pong table, Foosball, three Segways, a rock climbing wall, two beer taps and more!
Headquartered in Manchester, NH, in a 30,000 square foot facility in the historic mill district, Dyn has been named one of the best companies to work for in New Hampshire for five consecutive years and also has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top small business workplaces in the country! With additional offices in Brighton, England, UK, and San Francisco, CA, Dyn is spreading their presence worldwide!
Our philosophy is to hire the best and brightest in their respective field and those that bring a unique edge and variety of outside interests to our growing company. We focus on the strengths of each employee and encourage everyone to concentrate on what they are good at and enjoy doing.
We’ve hired former record producers, community organizers, world travelers, professional hikers, seamstresses, award-winning photographers, pro gamers, international winemakers, a belly dancer and even a pro wrestling ring announcer.
Ready to meet us? Check our our Careers page to see who and what we’re looking for. It could be you!